Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Option 1 : Abortion

What you have to decide when you find out that you are pregnant is "is parenthood right for me right now?" "can i give this child the life it deserves?" "what are my other options?" "is this the best choice for me and the baby?"

I googled "pregnancy options" I got about 436,000 results.

From this I found the National Abortion Federation website. The site gave me three options.

Abortion : Parenthood : Adoption

Each are clickable links and give you information about whichever option you chose.

This is the abortion link

http://www.prochoice.org/pregnant/options/abortion.html

It tells you about the abortion process, and what to expect from it depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy. How long it takes, what it could feel like. It also gives you information on the aftercare of an abortion.

No comments: